On October 2nd, 2016.
Are you a brilliant telesales and marketing professional who loves a challenge? Want to be well rewarded for your expertise?
If the answer to both questions is yes, then we want to hear from you today.
We are looking for a top notch sales and marketing professional who has a successful proven track record generating leads for technology sales teams and giving them the support to help convert those leads to sales.
This is a perfect opportunity to put your skills to the test. Join a team that likes to win. And help us reach a wider audience in the fast-moving and ever-changing world of EPOS and digital technology.
Who are we?
We are GS Systems, a well-established, respected market leader in the world of EPOS.
Thriving retail & hospitality enterprises use our innovative Epos-based solutions and digital technology to grow and increase their profitability.
We’re proud of our history and reputation but we’re an ambitious group of like-minded spirits wanting to achieve lots more.
And we can only do this by uniting our collective skills, strength, drive and determination for the benefit of everyone involved in the GS story.
What makes us special?
People love working at GS. They love the challenge of always striving to be the best.
They love working closely with like-minded friends who not only share their ideals, energy and enthusiasm but know how to have fun and celebrate life.
When you come to visit us, you can meet the team too.
They’ll tell you how we strive to make sure our workplace feels like a second home.
How we work hard and play hard and have regular fun social events and nights out.
How we use cool new tech, and ground breaking equipment to innovate and challenge each and everyone one of us.
We’ll show you a video the team made in-house because pictures tell far more than words.
What makes you special?
You get a buzz working in a busy sales and marketing environment and love the chase of identifying prospects, contacting them, converting interest into live leads and helping win new business for us.
This role suits a good team player with excellent communication skills.
Self-motivated, dynamic, innovative, and hardworking, you will have a passion for technology and winning, both inside and outside the workplace.
Your role and responsibilities include:
- Database management of existing clients and prospects to identity sales opportunities for our systems and products
- Calling and contacting current and potential clients to pitch relevant products and services and set up meetings for the sales team
- Assist with all aspects of the ‘pitch and proposal’ preparation and delivery process to help us produced compelling reasons for clients to come on board
- Desk research and administration, including e-mail and social media campaigning and activities, to ensure all records are up-to-date and key performance indicators are tracked and met
You will have experience and a successful track record in all or most of the above. This job is full or part time depending upon your work/life balances.
- an excellent communicator
- a good decision maker self-motivated
- dynamic and innovative
- passionate about technology as a life choice
- goal oriented
- positive with a “can-do” attitude
- driven to succeed
- Salary and benefits (depending on experience)
As a growing business a share option scheme is coming on stream in the near future so we can all share in our successes.
To apply please send a covering email and CV.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.