GS Systems ‘loyalty and promotions’ module is a great way for hospitality and retail operators to reward existing and target new customers using EPOS. The module also builds up comprehensive and invaluable customer profiles when they participate in promotional and marketing campaigns.
Versatile and cost effective promotions
This powerful card based loyalty system enables you to offer real-time points redemption at the point of sale or through vouchers or gift cards delivered directly to the customer’s desktop or mobile device or doorstep.
EPOS-driven ‘loyalty and promotions’ campaigns are more cost-effective and less wasteful than traditional print-led marketing activity like press advertising, direct mail and leaflet drops. What’s more, they can also be implemented and run a lot faster and more efficiently in-house without the need to design, print and distribute promotional material.
You dictate what you do
A genuinely flexible and totally versatile, solution, you can dictate when, where and how you manage and run your campaigns to increase footfall and spend.
- inviting customers to a special events like new product launches, wine tasting, new menus, VIP nights, exhibitions, quiz nights – the list is infinite.
- inviting a customers to celebrate a birthday, anniversary or celebration with you – adding a complimentary bottle of wine or fizz to get everyone in the party spirit.
- rewarding your high spend or most frequent visitors with a special offer voucher or points redemption campaign.
- engaging again with ‘lost’ customers, motivating them to return with a special offer just for them.
- communicating with customers to keep them up-to-date with the exciting things you’re doing in your business – so they don’t miss out on the fun.
Sophisticated business intelligence
As well as increasing footfall and spend, the module gives you access to really detailed and sophisticated business intelligence for individual and groups of customers.
- select an individual customer from the customer details screen,
- view items purchased by that customer
- view again quantities, times and dates items were purchased
- view copy of the till receipt for that transaction.