Hospitality industry expert Mike Wilson, former managing director of NSF International, has joined EPOS technology specialists GS Systems as an advisor and business mentor.
Mike, who headed NSF’s retail division, has over twenty-five years experience in the industry and was responsible for leading the growth and development of the multi-million pound retail food safety business.
He will be working closely with GS managing director Niels Nielsen and his team to help facilitate the Manchester-based digital technology specialist’s plans to quadruple turnover over the next five years.
GS Systems currently provides bespoke EPOS and business management solutions for growing independent multisite pub, bar and restaurant companies wanting to control costs, increase profits and add value to the customer experience. New EPOS-based and standalone digital technology products are due to launch in 2016 to take advantage of cloud and integration innovations.
As NSF’s retail managing director, Mike was responsible for developing global strategic direction for the public healthy and safety organisation where he gained a reputation for strong team leadership, business development and personal development skills.
“GS Systems is a great business with a great track record but has the potential to be even better. My experience taking a virtual start-up to a multi-million pound turnover business will help them fully explore the full power of EPOS-based digital technology and expertise of the people behind the business,” said Mike, who also launched his business mentoring consultancy Cascade Associates in November 2015.
“We’re delighted to welcome Mike on board to join our existing team of experts. His experience and expertise will be invaluable as we grow and redefine how hospitality operators use EPOS-based digital technology tools to optimise their performance and margins,” said Niels Nielsen.
GS Systems multi-site clients include Almost Famous, Baa Bar, Black Dog Ballroom and the San Carlo Group.
15 March 2016
Issued by GS Systems, 119/121 Buxton Road, Stockport, Cheshire, SK2 6LR (www.gssystems.co.uk).
For further information contact Andrew Field (m: 07850 933350 firstname.lastname@example.org)
- GS Systems works with independent multisite pub, bar and restaurant companies wanting to grow their businesses and expand their estates.
- GS provides bespoke EPOS and business management solutions help control costs, increase profits and add value to the customer experience.
- GS technology solutions run on traditional EPOS terminals, PCs, smartphones and tablets and are accessed anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
- Solutions are built around the MAX, an evolving modular, fully-scalable software suite of digital business tools. MAX automates and simplifies manual tasks with procedural-led processes, streamlining businesses, improving efficiencies, accountability and margins.
- GS supports clients with on-going managed services, training and proactive consultancy to optimise the use of EPOS and digital technology.
- Multisite clients currently benefiting from long-standing working relationships with GS include Almost Famous, Baa Bar, Black Dog Ballroom, and the San Carlo Group.