I’d like to wish you all a happy and successful new year in 2015 on behalf of the entire team at GS Systems. We’re looking forward to an exciting 12 months working with existing and new multi-site clients to ensure a brilliant return on investment on their EPOS and digital technology. Unlike the vast majority of our competitors, we set key performance indicators for all our clients so they can measure the impact of our solutions on their enterprises. That’s why each and every client has a dedicated account manager who will personally be in contact with you to see how we can help you continue to cut costs, boost sales and generate the margins your efforts deserve. We’ve also launched three new products to safeguard your business and improve profits.
- MAX Mobile is a new smartphone and tablet reporting app that provides instant snapshot summaries of how businesses are performing.
- MAX Sentinel is an intuitive early warning application that tracks live transactions and alerts staff to unusual transaction behaviour so issues can be resolved immediately.
- MAX Rewards is an electronic gift cards and e-voucher solution that is a profitable, simple and secure alternative to printed or handwritten vouchers.
All three are available to clients using our EPOS-based solutions built around the MAX Suite and designed specifically for growing businesses with multiple outlets or points of sale.
You can find out more about our business management software by contacting us on 0800 655 6264.
Or you can come and see us at trade exhibitions in Birmingham, London or Manchester to discuss any of your technology challenges with the team.
- The Hospitality Show, 19-21 January 2015, NEC Birmingham.
- Casual Dining – 25-26 February 2015, British Design Centre, London.
- Northern Restaurant & Bar, 17-18 March 2015, Manchester Central, Manchester.
- The Restaurant Show, 05-07 October 2015, Olympia, London.
No matter how you want to get in touch, we’re always pleased to hear from you. Our goal at GS is to exceed your expectations in everything we do – collectively and individually – without compromise.
Have a great 2015 and we look forward to working with you.
Niels Nielsen, managing director, GS Systems
PS: we’d also like to congratulate Mike Wilson from NSF International. He won our sight-seeing flight raffle prize at the ALMR’s Xmas lunch and we look forward to meeting up with him for an unforgettable flying experience soon.