GS Systems is appearing at five hospitality trade exhibitions over the next nine months to showcase its Max Suite EPOS and business management software designed for growing multi-site retail and hospitality operators.
The Max Suite not only automates and simplifies manual tasks and procedural-led processes but also has numerous smart applications to monitor how businesses perform.
Highlights will include the unveiling of MAX Sentinel, a smart, intuitive early warning system to protect profits and margins and the launch of Max Vouchers, an easy to implement e-voucher scheme to boost online sales and build brand loyalty.
The exhibitions are as follows:-
- The Restaurant Show, 6-8 October 2014, London
- The Hospitality Show, 19-21 January 2015, NEC Birmingham.
- Casual Dining – 25-26 February 2015, British Design Centre, London.
- Northern Restaurant & Bar, 17-18 March 2015, Manchester Central, Manchester.
- Hotelympia Expo, 28/4-01/05 2015 at ExCel Exhibition Centre, London.
In addition, GS Systems are also the technology sponsor at the ALMR’s Autumn Debate, which is being held at the Bridgewater Hall in Manchester on October 16 2014.