All our installations are overseen and directed by a senior GS Systems project manager, who is responsible for the carrying out the following on your behalf:-
- Initial meeting, need analysis audit and site(s) survey to discuss your exact EPOS and business needs
- Detailed proposal outlining the parameters of our recommended EPOS solution now and in the future
- Installation and implementation of your EPOS solution by the GS team led by a dedicated project manager
- On-going pre-determined on-site and distance support and consultancy to develop your GS EPOS solution in line with your own business growth target
Essential steps for installing EPOS
Once the above has been completed, the following the steps are necessary to complete a successful, trouble-free installation.
- Detailed site surveys are carried out for every outlet to eliminate risk and ensure a smooth commissioning and installation process.
- Data Setup takes place at our head office and pulls together the results of the consultation process and site survey prior to configuring your system.
- Hot Staging also takes place off-site. This is where we test your system and put it through its paces to optimise installation efficiency
- Installation, our teams will work to your timetable and will always look to minimise disruption to your business
- On-going technical support gives you access to making the most of your GS EPOS system
Timescales for an installation
Although all clients and their requirements are different, installing an EPOS solution can take anything from three weeks to several months depending upon the specification and the needs of your growing business.