- The Highest Achieving Student or Trainee Award – open to all students or recently graduated individuals.
- The Outstanding Leadership Award – open to any manager who has inspired others.
- The Innovation in Management Award – open to any manager.
The prize for the Highest Achieving Student or Trainee Award is a unique career development opportunity kindly donated by Avvio, experts in hotel booking optimisation and a Business Partner of the Institute of Hospitality.
The winner will spend two weeks at Avvio’s HQ in Limerick, Republic of Ireland, learning with the digital marketing and revenue management teams. If successfully completed, the prize winner will receive a reference from Avvio, confirming the project work undertaken. The prize includes return flights from a local UK airport and all accommodation and meals.
Frank Reeves, co-founder of Avvio, says: “Avvio is delighted to be providing this prize. It is crucial in these challenging times that our industry works to provide valuable training and experience to tomorrow’s leaders.”
Many other prizes have been generously donated to support the Awards:
- The Goring – “A Night to remember” including dinner with wine, bed and breakfast.
- The Grosvenor – A one-night stay in a suite including dinner, bed and breaksfast.
- The Savoy – Lunch or dinner for two including wine.
- Lancaster London – A night’s stay in a suite, including dinner with wine, bed and breakfast, plus a tour of the events kitchen.
- Rhubarb – Dinner for two at the Gallery Mess on the Kings Road.
- Halkin by COMO – Dinner for two, including Cava on arrival and a bottle of wine with the meal at Ametsa.
The entry process simply requires a statement of why you should be considered for an award (maximum 250 words), plus a reference from a manager, mentor or lecturer on headed paper. For further details, and to enter, please click HERE.
Any questions about nominations please contact Sarah Peters
Tel: 020 8661 4914
The deadline for entries is 31 October 2013.