We’re delighted to introduce an innovative and advanced online restaurant reservations system which we know will transform how your customers book tables with you, writes GS Systems managing director Niels Nielsen. But don’t take my word for it. Try it and discover for yourself how it will quickly become an essential business tool for you and your team.
So why is MAX Booking for Windows so impressive?
With MAX Bookings you can take bookings 24/7 online without any fuss. You can also kiss goodbye to expensive per cover commission if you have an expensive system in place. And confine slow, unreliable paper-based systems to the waste bin if you don’t. Think of the savings. As staff don’t need to spend time on the phone, you save on their costs while enjoying increased bookings.
MAX Bookings is great for social media too. You can post events and menu specials on Facebook – and take bookings as well. This is a great marketing tool to help increase your exposure and generate loads more bookings. It is inexpensive and can quickly provide multiple returns on investment!
What’s more, MAX Bookings is probably the easiest table bookings solution you will ever use as it is built on a Windows platform – although we do provide free e-mail and telephone support just in case.
Need more convincing to download and try out MAX Bookings today? Well here is a quick recap of magnificent SEVEN reasons to trial MAX.
- Seamlessly integrates into your website and Facebook
- Cleverly promotes your booking landing pages so you really target your ideal customers using Twitter and other sharing and social platforms.
- Allows you to take bookings 24/7 with automatic confirmation and bookings reminders sent out whenever your customers book
- Optimises revenues thanks to our unique “Table Maximizer” – matching your facilities with booking information to intelligently allocate tables to MAXIMIZE table usage
- Provides wait list management for a great guest experience
- Builds a comprehensive customer database packed full of useful information to really engage with your guests/
- Accesses informative business reports and intelligence so you can make informed decisions based on real live data rather than anecdotal evidence.
There are four different versions of MAX Bookings, depending upon your exact requirements for your independent venue or multi-site brand: Essentials, Standard, Professional and Enterprise
Whichever version you require, MAX Bookings is fully scaleable to suit the size of your operation. Smaller venues can use our Essentials package but still benefit from all the same great features as our Enterprise version. All four versions have central reservations enabling full flexibility when it comes to taking telephone bookings and enquiries for more than one site.