GS Systems works in close partnership with many of the biggest names from the world of EPoS and IT to ensure our clients optimise their EPoS investment with us.
They provide the technology at the heart of our EPoS solutions. This includes touchscreen and handheld terminals, scanners, bar, kitchen and counter scanners, printers, EFT and chip and pin terminals, network infrastructures and business servers.
- All the technology that we specify for our solutions comes with manufacturers’ guarantees and is fully supported by our technical support desk.
- Service level agreements are recommended as part of our EPoS solutions packages.
- All our hardware and software, from the leading international software developers or written by our own in-house programmers, are
- Every item is fully-tested and analysed for reliability, security and functionality, individually and in combinations prior to being added to our product portfolio.
- Our technicians and consultants constantly test existing hardware and software to ensure it remains best-of-breed and look for new products and concepts that can benefit our clients.
We work closely with architects, designers and project managers to ensure they all take into account the practical implications of installing an EPoS solution.
We also work closely with our peers and partners servicing the hospitality, retail and leisure sectors.
Fellow professionals, such as concept developers, designers, architects, fitters and financiers, all benefit from our expertise when planning new builds and brand concepts.
With considerable experience working with expanding brands and growing businesses, we’re always happy to talk to a new or existing enterprise looking to expand and wanting to know the practical impact of EPoS on their plans.